Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cool features I like in Sitefinity v. 4.x

Sitefinity v. 4.x introduces a whole new host of features and I am just getting to learn about all of the new features that are either immediately apparent or others that are tucked away somewhat like "hidden gems".


  1. I  can finally create layouts for my pages without having to resort to creating Master Pages
  2. I can easily create expiration dates for publishing and unpublishing my pages
  3. I can now add a subset of the RadControls to my Sitefinity toolbox
  4. I can easily add JavaScript blocks to my Pages using the Script blocks
  5. I do not have to deal with the quirks of Classic vs. Overlay when dragging my toolbox items to my Pages as was present in Sitefinity v. 3.7x
  6. I can finally re-order images in my Image Gallery for display.

No comments:

Post a Comment